One of the requirements for the Masters in Naturopathy and Holistic Medicine is to write a Masters thesis of 150 pages minimum.
One of the requirements for the Masters in Naturopathy and Holistic Medicine is to write a Masters dissertation of 150 pages minimum.
The purpose of the Master’s thesis is to prepare the student to be a professional in the discipline. Through this preparation, the student learns and demonstrates the ability to conduct independent, original, and significant research. The thesis thus shows that the student is able to:
• identify/define problems,
• generate questions and hypotheses,
• review and summarize the literature,
• apply appropriate methods,
• collect data properly,
• analyse and judge evidence,
• discuss findings,
• produce publishable results,
• engage in a sustained piece of research or argument,
• think and write critically and coherently.
The Master’s dissertation has a weighting of 10 US credit hours and would reflect at least 300 clock hours of work.
Once you have submitted your thesis you will be invited to defend your doctorate at a ‘viva voce’ (Latin for ‘by live voice’) or oral examination. Students living in faraway lands can conduct this via Skype.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Your review *